Health Care Reform
The HR Support Center. Helping Comply with Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Under PPACA, both plan administrators and insurance carriers are responsible for making specific documents readily available to employees. The HR Support Center provides an easy, effective way for providing employees with required information, greatly assisting with PPACA compliance. The HR Support Center can help meet many PPACA requirements, including:
- Information within the Summary of Benefits and Coverages (SBC)
- A dedicated company web portal for employees to:
- Access the standard uniform glossary of definitions
- Obtain a contact phone number to call with questions
- Ability to view and obtain a copy of the policy or certificate
- Access a list of network providers
- Obtain information about prescription drug coverage
Let VMS show you how the HR Support Center can be your solution in helping meet PPACA compliance!